Saturday, July 15, 2006

Coconut Creme Oatmeal

I (Katie) went to Petco a few days ago to get another rat. I got the special treatment of a new rat in the 'Employees Only' section. I was helped in finding a rat by a very helpful young man who readily told my mom just how much he liked rats as well as I do. Then he helped me in identifying a female as I finished my rat adoption.

On the way home, I decided on the name Coconut Creme for my new baby rat. The name oatmeal was added on later because of the fact that I kept calling Coconut that on accident. Kaylee wanted to meet the new addition as soon as possible. I am sure by the look in her eyes that she only wanted to invite Coconut for a nice dinner...

No comments:

What a Journey!

What a journey parenting is! I vaguely remember the years before we had children, but there were only about three of them, which is in the n...