Thursday, April 30, 2009

Better than backward pants

So, does anyone remember my backwards pants incident that happened several months ago? Well I finally topped it today. I was in a rush to get out of the door this morning and when I got to school I was walking in with a co-worker and realized that I could see my shoulder pad out of the corner of my eye. I reached down to tuck it in when to my surprise I discovered I was walking into work with my shirt on inside out. The greatest part was having at least two (short) conversations with people who didn't appear to notice my dilemma. As someone pointed out, at least I didn't wait and notice it around 2 o'clock!

No comments:

What a Journey!

What a journey parenting is! I vaguely remember the years before we had children, but there were only about three of them, which is in the n...