Friday, May 12, 2006

My Room




I have been having fun decorating my favorite room, the backyard. We have three birdfeeders that have been drawing quite a crowd and we got a field guide so we can try to identify them. I planted some tomato plants, rosemary and basil in a bed by the patio, and added some metal edging and little metal decorative stakes in an attempt to keep children and Kaylee out of them. That has been moderately successful...

I also planted some impatiens and sweet William that seem to attract Kaylee, since she spends so much time sitting on them. We got some tiki torches for Katie's birthday party and added them to the landscape, as well as a plastic table for the patio.

And speaking of Katie's birthday....

No comments:

What a Journey!

What a journey parenting is! I vaguely remember the years before we had children, but there were only about three of them, which is in the n...